BECOME A MEMBER OF NTZ
The best way to get involved with the National Trust of Zimbabwe, and to help protect our heritage, is to become a MEMBER of the National Trust. Our members are the foundation of our organization, and provide the support, the means and the passion to ensure that we can be successful in protecting those special places that mean so much to us all.
What Does Membership Entail?
As a democratic organization, our members elect a voluntary Council to govern the organization on a day-to-day basis. Your membership provides you the right to vote, to run for election, and to have a say in how our organization will function and how it will set its long-term priorities. Membership in the National Trust goes beyond simply providing financial support. It signifies a personal commitment to being a part of something substantive, a determination to make a difference in helping to protect – in perpetuity – the natural and cultural heritage of our communities and our nation.
What Are the Benefits of Membership?
In addition to the opportunity to participate in protecting our heritage for our children, as a member you will receive a number of benefits:
- A quarterly E-Newsletter to keep you up-to-date on our plans and activities
- Free entrance to NTZ properties in Zimabwe
- Free entrance to National Trust properties worldwide that have reciprocity with NTZ (click here for more details)
- Free entrance to National Galleries
- Discounted tickets for selected productions at Reps Theatres
- 10% off a Scotty Photographic Session
- 10% off selected rugs/throws at Hayhill Weaver
- 10% off accommodation at La Rochelle Country Hotel
- Reciprocal membership with Bird Life Zimbabwe and Tree Society
For corporate (business) members:
- As above for a total of 6 employees
- Public acknowledgement at all sites, in our newsletters and on our Facebook page.
What Does It Cost to Become a Member?
There are two categories of NTZ Membership:
- INDIVIDUAL – the cost is USD 15.00 per year
- CORPORATE (Business) – the cost is USD 200.00 per year
Please note, that at this time we are only able to offer membership to people living in Zimbabwe.
How Do I Become a Member?
- Fill out the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Press the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the form to send it to us
- OR, you can download the form, print it and POST IT to us at: National Trust of Zimbabwe, Attn: Mr. J. Hyslop, 30 Hawkeshead Drive, Borrowdale
- Make your membership payment and any additional donation you wish to make either:
- By using our PAYNOW facility. To use PAYNOW simply follow this link: www.paynow.co.zw/ntoz
- By make a deposit into OUR CABS account number 1002855012 and POSTING THE DEPOSIT SLIP to us at the address above or by EMAILING a copy of the deposit slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, BY CASH – BY DROPPING INTO ONE OF OUR OFFICES DURING OFFICE HOURS. TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- In Harare: Mr J Hyslop: Telephone: 04 860202 /Email: email@example.com
- In Mutare: Mrs N.Bauer: Telephone: 020-60396 /Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Nyanga: Mrs Edone-Ann Logan: Telephone: 029-3195 /E-mail: email@example.com
- Once we have received your payment, we will post your Membership Card to you (or you can pick it up at one of our offices.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE NATIONAL TRUST OF ZIMBABWE