Support us today. The NTZ is a voluntary organisation and donations are a critical part of making our work happen. You can help us by supporting one or more of the specific property related projects listed below. Click on the property name to read more about the property. You can make your contribution by mailing a cheque to: National Trust of Zimbabwe, Attn: Mr. J. Hyslop, 30 Hawkeshead Drive, Borrowdale, Zimbabwe or donate online by using the PayNow facility. Please indicate on your cheque or when paying via PayNow which property you wish to support.
- Fort Gomo – to produce and install a NTZ plaque with a short history of the structures of this nature in that area, providing road access and providing a picnic area with benches in order to attract and increase the visitor experience of the site.
- La Rochelle – to build an educational walk-in bird and butterfly house, a fresh-water aquarium and a children’s animal area for them to touch, learn and relate to nature and animals. These facilities are primarily targeted at school visits and attracting younger guests and visitors to the property.
- Mabukuwene – to build a culturally and environmentally sensitive educational interpretive centre. These facilities are primarily targeted at school visits with consideration of legal requirements for schools in the area to have access to a cultural centre.
- Murawha’s Hill – to build a culturally and environmentally sensitive educational interpretive centre and the construction of perimeter fencing to reduce social pressures and environmental degradation of the site.
- Rhodes Nyanga Historical Exhibition – to improve and enlarge present exhibits in the museum, complete the new section in the Petheram Loft with displays of interest and educational value to both visitors and students. Continue with the programme of encouraging schools to establish and encourage Heritage Education programmes.
- Sebakwe Poort – to produce and install a NTZ plaque with a short history and special bird life to be found around the area, providing a picnic area site and a security boom gate at the entrance in order to attract and increase the visitor experience of the site.
- Worlds View – to complete the final section of a much needed perimeter fence in order to reduce environmental degradation by grazing cattle.
- Sponsorship of a professional part-time Bursar/Secretary/General Administrative officer, along with a computer and printer, to run an office and assist in managing and centralising NTZ’s affairs and records.
Make a donation
Monthly donations are a good giving option for the NTZ as it allows us to carry on with our valuable work.
Become a monthly supporter with a gift of: $20 $50 $100 Other $ per month
Or make a single donation in the amount of: $500 $250 $100 $75 $50 $30 Other $